Auto Accident Lawsuit Funding
A motor vehicle accident can turn your life around. If you or anyone in your family has had a motor vehicle accident that was not your fault, and you’ve sued the person or the organization responsible for it, we can help you. We understand that losing a limb, getting hurt or scarred for life, or seeing someone close to you die in an accident is difficult. On top of that, if the people behind it get away with such a thing, it hurts even more.
A MVA (Motor Vehicle Accident) lawsuit loan helps you with the financial aspect in case of an accident that has either harmed you or a family member and you require funds to pursue your legal case. An accident can cause a lot of setback with the injuries and the hospital bills. One thinks twice before getting into any kind of legal battle which could drain out some more of their finances. However, if your case is strong and you would like some funding to continue fighting your case, our Auto Accident lawsuit loan can support you.
Imagine if you met with an accident and lost one of your legs because the traffic lights were faulty. This made you lose your job and all your savings. Apart from paying for your medical bills you would also want to sue the people who’ve put you in such a situation. Claiming for the damages that have occurred because of them is your right and we are ready to support you with it.
Advantages of Auto Accident Lawsuit Funding
In most of the cases related to a MVA (Motor Vehicle Accident) the trauma is long lasting for the victim or the family. The lawsuit is just a means of doing what’s right and standing up against the wrong.
- Lawsuit funding, which is also known as a Non-Recourse Advance, helps you fight your lawsuit till the end rather than settling for any paltry sum an organization or person tries to offer you.
- It is more of an advance on the projected financial reward that you will receive once the lawsuit is settled rather than a loan. MVA (Motor Vehicle Accident) lawsuit cash loans, helps you with money you need for any medical or legal purposes, without bothering about how you would pay it back.
- Lawsuit funding loans that we offer are not based on your income, your credit score or on your employment status. It only depends on how strong your MVA case is.
- MVA (Motor Vehicle Accident) lawsuit funding , like most other loans, comes with a charge. The processing fee and interest rates that are charged are higher than normal loans. No documentation of your assets, salary, or the amount of your expenditure is needed as a proof that you will be able to pay the loan back.
- The funding we provide is a Non-Recourse loan, meaning you pay us back nothing if you were to lose the case.
A Motor Vehicle Accident could leave anyone disabled for life. The organization and the people that are responsible for it would only take this matter seriously if an action is taken against them. If this is ignored once the same thing or worse could happen to anyone again. When you decide to file a lawsuit for any MVA (Motor Vehicle Accident), you can always get in touch with us for a Non Recourse Advance that you may need to carry on with your case. Big organizations will always try to pressure you for an unfair settlement, knowing that you might not be able to keep up with the expenses related to the suit forever. Once they realize that you are backed financially by us, their attitude would change.