Slip & Fall Lawsuit Advance
Lawsuit Funding for Slip & Fall Cases
It’s common for anyone to slip and fall but sometimes you end up getting hurt real bad. A dislocation, a broken bone or a serious injury could leave anyone bed ridden for weeks. This can cause you to take leave from work which in turn could make you lose money.
Elderly people and children are the most vulnerable in such cases. At their delicate age if they slip and fall it could spoil their health and over burden their family with all the care and medical bills.
Slip and Fall lawsuit loans can help you in case you or any loved one has been injured due to someone else’s negligence. Such accidents could happen anywhere. Assume that you are in a mall with your elderly mother and while walking around she slips and falls due to uneven flooring, breaking her hip. At her age this could be the end of her freedom. She might not be able to move around the house on her own, let alone going anywhere outside without support. Your anger would be justified for the life that was taken away from your mother because of someone else’s fault.
With our Slip & Fall lawsuit loan, you could make sure that the corporation that runs the mall be brought to justice, and you and your mother are compensated for their negligence. Big corporations like these can be stubborn when it comes to admitting their fault and paying up for the neglect. They will try their best to settle this outside with a minimal amount and won’t take you seriously. They know very well that if they elongate the lawsuit duration you will wither out sooner or later. They will always test your financial strength. However, if you have the backing of our Slip & Fall lawsuit loan, you need not fear anyone of them.
Advantages of Lawsuit Funding
Corporations are ignorant of little things that can have an immense affect on the people who get affected by it. A number of people probably trip and almost fall due to the uneven flooring every day. The corporation however, waits for something major to happen till they decide to act upon it.
- Lawsuit funding, which is also called a Non-Recourse Advance, will support you financially till the time the case is over, so that you don’t have to settle for any price that they quote for your loss.
- Our Slip & Fall lawsuit loan is actually just an advance we offer on the projected financial reward that you will receive once the lawsuit is settled. The lawsuit loans provide you with the money you need to pay your bills while the case is going on and you don’t need to worry about paying it back.
- Your credit score, income, or the employment status is not taken into consideration while giving you funds for your lawsuit. The only thing that matters is how strong your Slip & Fall lawsuit is.
- Slip & Fall lawsuit funding, like most other loans has a processing fee and interest rate attached to it. The rates are higher than the normal loans however, because it’s a Non-Recourse loan you only pay us if you win the lawsuit. Otherwise we take nothing from you.
- We do not require you to present documentation of your assets, salary or expenditure as proof that you will be able to pay the loan back.
If you or a family member is in the middle of a Slip & Fall lawsuit we can provide you with the necessary funding you require getting back to your normal life.